FRP Bottle / Round Shape Cooling Tower Manufacturers in India
The FRP Bottle Shape Cooling Towers (Fibre glass Reinforced Plastic) also called as Round Shape Cooling Tower. The casing and basins are designed to withstand severe vibration, high wind load and to resist corrosion. The Cooling Tower consists of Honey comb PVC fills and eliminators in a design that maximizes economy and efficiency and directly driven fan and Motor ‘Minimum drift Losses’. Uniform distribution of hot water by rotating arm sprinkler. Hot dipped Galvanized hardware to withstand wind forces. The bottle shape makes possible to provide maximum cooling efficiency in minimum plan area with lower energy consumption.
We provide full service from Cooling Tower selection, design, operating / condition computation, manufacture, delivery and installation. We export our products across the world and we plan to setup an exclusive dealership at major countries. We assure to supply a world class solution equipment at competitive price with excellent quality performance on time delivery basis. We are looking forward to have a long term business relationship with our existing customers and new customers in India as well as overseas.
The Round Shape FRP Cooling Tower may call as Bottle Shape . The casing and basins are designed to withstand severe vibration, high wind load and to resist corrosion. The Heat Transfer Equipments FRP Bottle shape Cooling Tower consists of Honey comb PVC fills and eliminators in a design that maximizes economy and efficiency and directly driven fan and Motor ‘Minimum drift Losses’. Uniform distribution of hot water by rotating arm sprinkler. Hot dipped Galvanized hardware to withstand wind forces. The bottle shape makes possible to provide maximum cooling efficiency in minimum plan area with lower energy consumption.
- he Ranges are from 50 TR to 500 TR
We welcome our client Specifications / request for the Square Shape FRP Cooling Tower.
Send your requirement to get our best free quote
- The Ranges are from 10 TR to 10000 TR.
- Send your requirement to get our best free quote
- 1. Water flow rate, 2. Hot water Inlet temperature, 3. Required cold water Outlet 4. temperature and 5. Wetbulb temperature
- Before place order get our free best quote for your Round Shape FRP Cooling Tower wirte to [email protected]
FRP BOTTLE SHAPE
COOLING TOWERS CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL
Cooling Tower Casing is made of selected grade materials of tough Fibre Glass Reinforced Polyester & resins, etc. Additional embossing is done for extra strength in case of big cooling towers.
Uniform distribution of water over the honeycomb Fills is achieved by means of automatic water sprinkler. Specially designed rotary sprinkler head is made of PVC/aluminium alloy to avoid corrosion, also fitted with sealed ball bearings to take care of thrust & radial loads. S.S. & Brass sprinklers are also provided at an extra cost.
Heat Transfer Equipements cast aluminium alloy fan is of aero dynamic designed axial flow type to achieve high efficiency. FRP fan set can also be supplied on request at extra cost.
CCS Drift eliminators, to reduce carry over losses through of moistures drop in the air stream. The individual drift eliminators of s-shaped corrugated sheets are bonded with subsequent layer to creat the structure.
PVC HONEY COMB FILLS?
PVC Honeycomb type fills having extended contact area. Splits incoming air and water into several streams spread evenly across the water cross section increasing heat transfer rate easy to replace.
FRP ROUND SHAPE COOLING TOWER MANUFACTURERS
Leading Manufacturers of minimal and space sparing FRP cooling towers. In FRP (Fiber Reinforced Plastic) cooling towers, numerous filaments are joined commonly and are accessible in type of tangle. The tangle is combined with polyester pitch, quickening agent and impetus. Being round, the wind stream through the towers is all the more equitably dispersed. Basic individuals don’t intrude on air allow and along these lines they have been ended up being thermodynamically the most effective plan in the field. This made an interpretation of straightforwardly into diminishing running expenses. The towers offers PVC fills and eliminators in a structure that expands economy and proficiency. The counter stream configuration encourages low siphon heads. The water is conveyed inside the towers over the fill territory through oneself turning sprinkler to give an even appropriation over the entire fill region.
- Guide access to inner parts; giving simple support and fix.
- FRP Cooling Towers can withstand erosion, to oppose water conceived microorganisms and living beings.
- Light in weight and allows rooftop establishment without exceptional fortification of any sort.
- Vertical Induced Draft Counter Flow configuration grants establishment toward any path
- Expends less power due to less air protection from water.
- A coordinates Driven Axial Fan guaranteeing the framework free from issues looked with Belt and Gear Drives. Accessible in different hues to coordinate tasteful necessities.
Material Selection for FRP Rectangular Shape Cooling Tower
All specification for this model are same as that of round bottle shaped cooling towers, although the sprinkler are replaced by nozzles in this model. These fixed targeted nozzles are used in the hot water basin. They are specifically designed to deliver the required water distribution and are highly resistant against temperature and weathering damage. The use of target nozzles also eliminates the requirement for separate diffusion deck, which is otherwise required to provide complete water distribution throughout the fill area. These nozzles operate under gravity with utmost precision.
Highlights of FRP ROUND Shape Cooling Towers
Benefits of FRP Bottle Shape Cooling Towers
Applications of FRP Cooling Tower
- Aluminium die casting m/c
- Air compressors
- A/C plant & cold rooms
- Blow moulding M/c
- Chemical industries
- Glass Manufacturing Plant
- Industries heat process Oil refineries
- Plastic injection moulding m/c & PVC pipes manufacturing plant
- Soap / Cosmetic Manufacturing Industries
- Steel factory and foundry
- Dairy, Citrus and other food processing industries
- Distilleries and Breweries plants
- Diesel / Gas Gensets & Megawatt Projects
- Herbal, Aromatics & extraction plants